We know our members are always looking for more information on the CHAMPS / Premier group purchasing partnership. They know we are a Premier owner and certified sponsor, but might not know what that means. To me, the CHAMPS / Premier group purchasing relationship centers around three main points:
1. CHAMPS IS A 20+ YEAR PREMIER PARTNER. WE...
- Established a relationship with Premier in 1992.
- Evolved our client services model to better serve CHAMPS / Premier members in 2008.
- Became an owner of Premier when they went public in 2013.
- Were named a Premier Certified Sponsor in 2016.
2. CHAMPS IS THE FACE OF PREMIER TO OUR MEMBERSHIP. WE...
- Represent Premier GPO contracts in the field.
- Analyze member spend data and identify new savings opportunities.
- Provide all service and support once a member receives their Premier entity code.
3. CHAMPS IS THE VOICE OF OUR MEMBERS TO PREMIER. WE...
- Are well-known for our expertise in the non-acute market and are respected in the industry.
- Advocate for our members (specifically with regard to contracts) by serving on committees, resolving problems and working within the supplier community to obtain special pricing and aggregation through our partnership with Capstone Health Alliance.
Number three is a biggie and it can’t be said enough - everyone here at CHAMPS wants you to get the most out of your CHAMPS / Premier group purchasing membership. We take our role as the voice of our members to Premier very seriously. That’s why I encourage you to:
- Work closely with your CHAMPS national account manager.
- Read our bi-weekly e-newsletter, The Connection, for the latest contract portfolio updates.
- Schedule a business review to take a closer look at your account history and plot a course for the future.
- Get us involved in projects (capital planning, renovation and construction, small or large) as early as possible so we can help you locate contract vendors, make sure your quotes meet contract specs, and search for aggregations and group buys.
There are so many things you can do to put our portfolio to work for you. Please contact me if you have any questions about what the CHAMPS / Premier group purchasing relationship means to your current membership or if you’d like to learn more about becoming a member.
Post your comment
No one has commented on this page yet.
RSS feed for comments on this page | RSS feed for all comments